What we collect?
We may collect and/or gain access to and/or record certain information including personal information from or of User in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when User access and uses the Services and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on the Services. These information may relate to and include but not limited to your name, email address, address, phone number, your unique device ID (persistent / non-persistent), hardware type, international mobile equipment identity (“IMEI”), the version of your operating system (“OS”), your device name, your email address (if you have connected to Facebook or Google+), and your location (based on your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address), contact list (on your mobile phone), applications installed by User through our mobile application, applications uninstalled by User, all other applications installed by User on his/her device, foreground running apps/process (RUN event; We update server about the app downloaded/installed by our mobile application), read SMS, network information, User behaviour analysis, demographic information (such as preferences and interests etc), Credit/Debit Card information of User for Internet banking (We do not store credit/debit card information on our servers) [hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”]. Users can always refuse to supply Personal Information, however, it may prevent them from engaging in certain Services related activities.
What we do with the Personal Information we gather? We may use your Personal Information to:
- Administer the Services.
- Personalize the Services for User.
- End to User direct links to the Services.
- Process transactions.
- Process installation.
- Send User our newsletter.
- Develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
- Send important notices, such as communications about purchases/downloads and changes to our Policy.
- Auditing, data analysis, and research to improve the Services.
- Troubleshooting and helping us to understand usage trends.
- Send alerts to User.
- Marketing and promotion of the Services.
Collection and use of non-personal information
- We may collect non-personal information about Users whenever they use and interact with the Services. Non-personal information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about means used by the User to connect to our Services, such as the information about the operating system and the internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- This information is aggregated and used to help us provide more useful information to the User and to understand which part of the Services, its products, and services are of most interest.
- If we do combine non-personal information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
Sharing of information with Authorities
- We may share Personal Information as well as non-personal information of the User with the courts, police authorities, or any other government/regulatory/statutory authority, in case these are required by them in relation to any proceedings pending before them.
- We are committed to ensuring that the User’s Personal Information is secure. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of the User's Personal Information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored in our Services.
- When a User uses services and products offered by us through the Services, the Personal Information shared by the User is visible to the other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. The User is responsible for the Personal Information User chooses to submit in these instances. For example, if the User lists his/her name and email address in a blog/forum posting, that information is public. Users are requested to take care when using these features.
- A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on the User’s desktop/laptop/mobile device's memory drive. Once the User agrees, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic. Cookies allow Services to respond to the User as an individual. The Services can tailor its operations to the User’s needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about the User’s preferences.
- Cookies help us better understand User’s behavior, and tell us which parts of the Services Users have visited, and facilitates and measure the effectiveness of products and services offered by us. We treat information collected by cookies and other technologies as non-personal information. However, to the extent that internet protocol (IP) addresses or similar identifiers are considered Personal Information by local law, we also treat these identifiers as Personal Information.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our Services in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide Users with a better experience of the Services, by enabling us to monitor which pages Users find useful and which the Users do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to the User’s desktop/laptop/mobile device or any information about the User, other than the data a User chooses to share with us.
- A User can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but a User can usually modify its browser setting to decline cookies if the user prefers. This may prevent the User from taking full advantage of the Services.
Retention of Personal Information We will retain User’s Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Sharing Personal Information
- We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and Services or administer activities on our behalfs, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share the User’s Personal Information with these third parties for those limited purposes.
Third party websites
- Users may find advertising or other content on the Services that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and services and are not responsible for the practices employed by those websites and services linked to or from our Services. In addition, these sites and services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites and services which have a link to the Services, is subject to that website and services’ terms and policies.
- The Company has the discretion to update this Policy at any time. We encourage User to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the Personal Information we collect. User acknowledges and agrees that it is his/her responsibility to review this Policy periodically and become aware of modifications.
User acceptance of these terms
- By using the Services, User signifies his/her acceptance of this Policy. If the User does not agree to this Policy, please do not use the Services. User continued use of the Services following the posting of changes to this Policy will be deemed User acceptance of those changes.